23 Mar Latest Coronavirus Restrictions
As promised, we are keeping you up to date with our latest coronavirus precautions. As the spread of the disease is widening, our response has to reflect this. Because of these concerns, sadly, we have closed our building to clients.
We have now made the following changes:
- When you arrive for an appointment, please phone and the nurses will come out to you to collect the patient to bring them to the vet. After the consult, the nurse will tell you what the vet has diagnosed and provide you with any medication, with instructions on how to give it.
- Payment now needs to be made over the phone or by BACS. Details available.
- We are now focussing on emergency and urgent appointments. We are leaving routine ones until the crisis has passed.
- Vaccinations can be delayed by at least 8 weeks, sometimes more.
- Remember you can call us at any time and you can still book telephone consultations at the cost of £30.00.
We hope that this will not inconvenience you too much and your co-operation is much appreciated at this difficult time for us all.
THE BEECH HOUSE VETS TEAM